Friday, September 23, 2011

We all want to be big rock stars...

What feature do you like best about yourself?
My imagination and passion.

Who is your favorite LAZER artist?
Seether and Apocolyptica are the ones I crank up in the car.

What is the craziest thing you have done?
Growing up in a different country was pretty crazy sometimes.

What celebrity do you most look like?
(My grandmother. Wait, you haven't heard of her? Damn!)
If I get this gig, I'll sort of be a celebrity, and that will be the closest I've been to looking like one.

Why should you be the LAZER 103.3 Rock Girl?
Because in some small way, when I found rock, I found a part of myself, and I would love to continue with this passion/favorite on the front lines with LAZER and would do my best to deserve the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment