Monday, August 10, 2015

Smoooooth...

I would like to start this post with a confession. I have seen my muse. I have seen what I desire in a blog post, in a continuing blog, and I do not have the ability to produce it. I have seen the Crisler blog. I shall spend the rest of my life attempting to achieve that level of humor and balance. This is one of my favorite posts. Enjoy. I'll understand.

Still here? Well, practice does make perfect I suppose.

I shall now attempt to segue, meaning a smooth, uninterrupted transition from one thing to another. Pronounced seg-wey, for whatever reason. It's Latin, I guess, I don't know. And it really kind of amuses me that they named those two-wheel powered scooter things Segways, the actual pronunciation spelling. Like the scooter thing (which makes you look silly) is a real life smooth, uninterrupted transition from one place to another... a really clever name.

Yeah, I blew that segue.

Did you know that the Segways can keep pace with bikes, on like a biking tour or something? You could be the tour guide. It's like a rolling podium. They should give them to politicians or something. Or politicians can buy them, whatever. It'd at least give me a laugh.

I'm not transitioning anywhere, much less smoothly.

You know what? Nevermind. I'll post something else some other time.

1 comment: