Saturday, November 5, 2011

Life Goal List (aka "Kill List" or "Bucket List")

Several different sources have recommended forming a list of goals that I would like to accomplish during my life. The list would give me an idea and a focus of things I'd like to accomplish. I am twenty-four years old and I am now past the "once I get out of school" phase. I have already completed a few, like graduating and getting married. But now I am just passing time in a dead end job, thinking "I'll get out of here eventually." Even if I stay in my job, I need to do something else with my time, other than gaming. I need to progress. Otherwise, my life will just be stagnate, waiting.

Completed:
Own a bike
Get a gym membership
Graduate
Get married

In progress:
Bike RAGBRAI (Summer 2012)
Learn to box

Yet to be started:
Learn ASL
Learn Turkish
Learn massage
Get my pilot's license
Learn belly dance
Join choir?
Visit Ireland
Write a book
Publish a book
Run a blog
Get a Harley and travel cross country (35+)
Learn some form of self-defense
Learn guitar
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment