Monday, April 9, 2012

Update... of a sorts.

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in... well, I can't remember the last post, so it might as well be forever. I've been working on another pet project, detailed at my new blog called "Dreading Telling Mom." The name is a bit of a joke as Mom already knows. Sorry mother, the joke is a bit at your expense, but it isn't really intended toward you specifically, but the institution known as "Mom" in general.

Wow, this is starting to sound like an update post. I don't normally do those unless I have something to ponder on. What can I ponder on that would make this less of an update?

The first thing that springs to mind is cheese. Why always cheese? Why do you haunt me so?

Now I kind of want cheese. But I already brushed my teeth.

So not cheese. Let's see... bacon! *sigh* Am I hungry or what? But it is 23:30 already and I don't want to eat before bed. And I already brushed my teeth.

Well... nothing comes to mind. You may have to be content with that. And hey, I wrote a lot at my other blog. Give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment