Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Things You May Not Know!

Here is the first installment of Things You May Not Know! It is a section where I tell you something I have discovered that you may not be aware of.

Will this become a reoccurring segment?

That is a Thing I do not know!

Anyway.

Did you know that UPS truck drivers have special socks? They are brown and have the UPS logo on the side. I was somewhat astounded that such a thing existed the first time I saw it.

Recently, I met a UPS guy and asked him about the socks. Apparently, the only way they'll let you wear shorts in the summer is if you wear UPS special socks with them. And they cost $5 per pair and the logo falls off and it's just a bad deal all around.

Which in turn gave me enough information to identify another UPS guy not obeying the rules, wearing just regular black socks with his shoes. And I, of course, pointed it out to him.

"I guess I'm just a rebel," he told me.

And now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment