Friday, July 26, 2013

RAGBRAI: Day 5

Shoot, I forgot to blog. I have about two minutes before I want to be asleep.

I'm starting to hear drops hit my tent. Hopefully, it will hold this time. Hopefully it will be considerably less windy. And only sprinkle. If even.

Today was a lovely ride. Full of hills, but I expected them today. We went through Pella, which seems so much like a charming dutch-themed town that I questioned whether anyone actually lived there.

We went over a dam. It was pretty amazing. Also, mom and I have decided that Tom's Turkey (or was it Turkey Toms?) had the best strawberry banana smoothies. Although the banana could be stronger, in my opinion.

I want to wax on my thoughts about riding, tandem biking, riding personalities, and the like, but I also want to go to bed, and typing on my phone isn't quite up to keyboard typing, in my opinion. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment